My Second Home

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

















          One place which makes you feel comfort
          One place which full with your laugh
          And one place which never ever clean
          But we call this second home

          There is nothing special from this place
          Small dirty and always messed up
          But there is somethings different from this place
          Which makes we call this second home

Reff: This is this is this is a beautifull place
          With many many many colourfull of friens
          When you in there its feel like you in your own home
          And we call this second home

          There were always there for me to talk to
          When I’m up or when I’m down
          Eventhough I’m not always by their side
          When they need my arm

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
HMPSM Institut Perbanas © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates